The fashion industry today is looking towards a lot of fresh talent that is coming up and driving the industry to the global market. With a Bachelors degree from NIFT, New Delhi and a Masters in Fashion Designing & Merchandising from London School of Fashion, Sakshee Pradhan launched her label “Schӧn” in 2011,she is a whiff of freshness in the Indian fashion industry. Schӧn (when literally translated means ‘Beautiful’) is a women’s wear brand epitomizing luxury, feminine charm and delicate detailing.
Sakshee talks about her new collection and her inspirations
- First things first, congratulations having your show in the fashion week! So what is the collection all about?
- What is the main thought that has driven this inspiration? Any particular influences?
- It is an autumn winter collection. What are the colors we should be looking out for?
- Would you tell us more about the ensembles, fabrics, and the detailing?
- You are one of the youngest designers in the fashion week. Any nervous jitters, now that fashion week is just a week away?
You can read the original article on Fashion and flick