Christmas and the New Year are just around the corner. So is the party season. Whether you go out during this time or spend the joyous occasion with your family, winter is the ideal time for making the most of your wardrobe as well as make-up kit.
1. Since you don't have to worry about the sweat, plus the cold tends to dry out the skin, use your foundations to the fullest. Blend in the concealor on the foundation to even out your skin tone and use a pinkish blush to highlight the cheeks
2. Keep your hair open as much as you want and don't forget to use a good conditioner as those woolen caps may be more drying that you would imagine.
3. To keep your skin from drying out, use some virgin coconut oil and eat almonds and other nuts rich in vitamin e.
4. Add some bright colours to your wardrobe... the festive season is ideal for taking out all the rich greens and dark reds out of your closet. Wear a brooch with a plain sweater and complete the look with a scarf draped loosely on your shoulders.
5. Wear a nude lipgloss for the evening party but use rich colours to open up your beautiful eyes. You can also use a blend of two colours for your eye make up. Stay tuned for a tutorial on eye make-up.
Pic courtesy: pinterest